Her former disbarred legal assistant, Charles Lincoln III, wishes to assure you, and a Judge in South Florida, she is. Thankfully, his language is less florid, his descriptions less anatomical, than Lucas Smith’s, who first made public (Page 9!) that the married Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. was one hot momma for Charles Lincoln III.
You never know what goes on behind closed doors, and as I’ve said many times, all Birthers are low down rotten liars, so you can’t know who to believe in this he said-she said Birfoon romantic drama. If one, the other, or both filed false documents in the Florida court, who knows but them?
But, any close Birther-watcher will tell you that in June, or earlier, CEL3 started writing her Birther briefs, as he claims, and did personally file them for her at times, including when she was out of the country; and in November, suddenly, Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. reappeared in the writing and it was noticed CEL3 was gone from the writing.
There is no reason to doubt a deal that she would front as his lawyer in his real estate redemption litigation. He lacked a law license and she had one. She needed litigation help in her Birther cases and he had more experience (God knows) in court.
Since July, and as late as November 15, her web site carried this ad with her phone number:
And on her advertising page:
Advertisers and Sponsors
FOR ADVERTISING INFORMATION AND RATES CONTACT ORLY AT firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello Everyone, Jim the Webmaster here, I wanted to let you all know that Orly is offering legal services to help those in Foreclosure of facing foreclosure, email email@example.com for more information, put “FORECLOSURE” in the subject line of your email, Thank you.
Facing Foreclosure? Tired of Predatory Lending/Collection tactics?
Why not ask for Clear Title to your property NOW?
Even if you have lost your home in a non-judicial foreclosure sale or by summary judicial proceedings, it may not be too late to raise challenges to the systemic defects?
The Law Office of Dr. Orly Taitz*, Esq., has been designated as lead counsel of choice by Tierra Limpia/Deo Vindice Real Estate Research & Consulting of Austin, Texas, and Cambridge, Massachusetts, and now (in addition to other TL/DV programs) offers you a legal representation in its litigation program aimed at obtaining quiet title to your home and other real estate.
When the stakes are high and you cannot afford to lose…. When your home and land are what you want to fight for….
Protect Your Rights to Contractual Integrity and Private Property under Common Law and the Fifth Amendment.
The Law Office of Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq., is now engaged in mortgage redemption litigation.
Telephone: (949) 683-5411 firstname.lastname@example.org
She posted in September:
IF YOU ARE GOING INTO FORECLOSURE, WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP. CALL 949-683-5411
Posted on | September 28, 2009 |
I am attaching a college application essay by Charlie Lincoln, son of Charles Lincoln, Harvard educated PhD and JD from University of Chicago and a former clerk for 2 federal judges (including judge Reinhart from 9th Circuit court of appeals). Mr. Lincoln is advising me in both Obama eligibility and real estate matters.
September 28th, 2009 @ 10:12 am
Dr. Orly – How can you help me avoid foreclosure? Will Dr. Lincoln be doing the work through his companies? Please let me know.
September 28th, 2009 @ 11:57 am
I will be doing the work. Mr. Lincoln assists me in research.
Since she said herself in a radio interview last month that she paid him very little, it’s reasonable to believe him when he says their professional relationship was partly a work trade.
So now he feels betrayed because she left him, betrayed because she took his work and didn’t give back, and he is taking some brutal revenge.
In answer to an Order to Show Cause why they should not be sanctioned for filing fraudulent documents, issued by Judge Dimitrouleas in one of these cases, Rivernider v. US Bank, CEL3 has filed a pretty shocking Response*:
Basically, Plaintiffs deny unequivocally that they have submitted any fraudulent documents or submitted any documents which they had any reason to believe might have been fraudulent nor in any way falsified to this Court, including the documents referred to by Dr. Taitz. If this Court is inclined to believe the “water has been sullied” by Dr. Taitz’ accusations to the point that this Court can no longer look dispassionately and objectively at the Plaintiff’s challenge to US Bank’s mortgage fraud in this case because of the tawdry state of affairs between one of the Plaintiffs and the Plaintiffs’ “attempted attorney”, then Plaintiffs move and request that this Court recuse itself rather than enter any further orders rulings in this case at all. Plaintiffs do not wish to endorse or condone the interjection of facts concerning marital infidelity or romantic vengeance as relevant factors in the evaluation of mortgage fraud or the validity of commercial paper assignments or of the assignment of civil causes of action, but they know of no other means of effectively explaining Dr. Taitz’ bizarre behavior.
9. What has happened here is that, much to our mutual discomfort I am sure, Orly Taitz and I had an intense but adulterous love affair, which continued until November 4, 2009. I can say nothing in our defense except that I fell in love with Dr. Taitz and she repeated on dozens of occasions that she loved me, but could not leave her husband because she did not want to lose “her children and her life.”
10. I am not proud of these facts, but put together they constitute the simple if unremarkably tawdry background against which Dr. Taitz’ behavior and accusations against me/all the Plaintiffs in this case must be judged and evaluated.
11. Dr. Taitz terminated our relationship in the aftermath of the October 12, 2009, disclosures made by one Lucas Daniel Smith on the internet which in rather grotesquely vulgar and sensationalistic manner revealed my love affair with Dr. Taitz to the world, and not coincidentally, to Orly’s husband Yosef Taitz, whom Orly had consistently described to me as viciously controlling, verbally and emotionally abusive, he is the kind of husband who will not allow his wife to speak freely at the dinner table or in front of her children or guests, and who becomes violently angry if his wife is not at home by sunset on the Sabbath for family/home prayer.
15. Dr. Taitz’s letters to the court and her Sunday November 15, 2009, communication to me by e-mail (a true and correct copy of which is attached as Exhibit A), are the acts of an extremely unhappy woman who got caught having an adulterous love affair by her husband and the entire world at the moment of maximum political and public exposure in her entire life.
20. As undignified, unprofessional, and unseemly as this Plaintiff’s exchange with Dr. Taitz may seem, it is merely reflective (at absolute worst) of this Plaintiff’s and Dr. Taitz’ emotional immaturity in the handling of their personal lives, and do not reflect on ANY of the other matters raised in Plaintiff’s Response to the Court’s Second Order to Show Cause and the Defendant’s Motion to Dismiss in any way, shape or form.
There is also an Affidavit attached from a psychologist friend of CEL3′s who claims contemporaneous knowledge of the affair and is also involved, in some way, with the mortgage redemption litigation scheme, as CEL3 posted on October 17:
Anyone interested in joining the class action against Wells Fargo, now is the time to get in touch with me or Peyton or Robert. Whoever is interested, please fax a copy of your NOTE and MORTGAGE CONTRACT to me in care of Dr. Kathy Lawson at 561-691-1423 along with any special notes/narrative you’d like to provide.
From Kathy Garcia-Lawson’s Affidavit:
9. In January-May of 2009, I became interested in the work of Dr. Orly Taitz against the constitutional eligibility of President Barack H. Obama. I made contact with Dr. Taitz who indicated that she lacked competent legal assistance in her litigation, whose end goal of removing the President I supported on moral, philosophical, and political grounds, and I suggested to her that she contact Charles Lincoln and see whether they could work together, which they quickly began to do.
10. Sometime in early-mid July 2009, Charles Lincoln confided to me in a late-night telephone call the he was involved in a very intense love affair with Orly Taitz as well as working for her constantly to the exclusion of everything else in his life. Charles said that he had been very lonesome since he separated from his wife Elena in late July 2002, and that Orly had made him “feel alive” and he believed that they could work together and accomplish things he could never do on his own.
11. Although he was calling me and updating me as a friend, that night Charles Lincoln at that time said he was very disturbed by the events, which had transpired with Orly, a married woman, and requested that I advise him as a psychologist. I spoke to Charles about Orly about 3-4 times a week after that, sometimes more.
21. I have wondered whether Orly’s involvement with Charles was strictly a result of her interest in using him on the Obama case, and I think that Orly may have been “leading Charles” on and that she never really intended to follow through on her commitments to the mortgage litigation.
You gotta wonder what Orly’s fundy supporters are really thinking about all this.
An interesting bit had to do with Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq.’s new lawyer, Jonathan Levy, who told Lincoln to expect a “strong and vengeful” return from Orly. The former Mrs. Charles Lincoln III could have told Orly a thing or two about how “strong and vengeful” her ex-husband could be, too.
I can’t imagine this judge, who has already threatened sanctions on both of them, won’t toss the case. He probably doesn’t need the aggravation from one disbarred in Florida lawyer and another who isn’t licensed to practice in the state. But if he bothers to write an opinion, it’s going to be a blast. Hold on to your hats.
Something I would like to know: Did Charles Edward Lincoln III have anything to do with Lucas Smith taking “Page 9″ public—(dated October 12, the Smith affidavit was posted to Scribd on October 22)—once she started to renege on the real estate redemption litigation partnership?
Or is it that Orly’s malevolent witch-hunting efforts to destroy the lives and careers of others has simply come back on her?
Anyhow, as Ed Brayton said after the Smith Affidavit was public: “It’s fun watching these slimeballs call each other names. I think they’re all correct.”
*Thank you to my friend LeonardApple for transcription services.
And now for the funs.